1.- Personal data processor:
The processor of your data is the commercial entity: SAETA YIELD, S.A., with registered office in Madrid, Avenida de Burgos, 16D. C.P. 28036. For any consultation on protection of your data, you can write to the registered office or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- Purposes of processing of your personal data:
- A) Main purpose: to receive and manage information requested from us through the means placed at the disposal of the users on this website. The following can be indicated: first name, surnames, national identification number, email, telephone number, province, postcode.
- B) Additional purpose:
1.- Administration and management of the users of the site
2.- Control of the website: in order to anticipate and detect any unlawful or irresponsible use and/or to comply with legal obligations, among which the following should be highlighted: the Spanish Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (Ley de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio electrónico) and civil, criminal, administrative laws and those of any other nature necessary for the defence of the rights and interests of SAETA in view of a possible liability claimed.
3.- To send commercial communications, by normal (post) and electronic (email) procedures.
4.- Processing of cookie data: Information on cookies can be obtained by clicking on the “cookies policy” link.
The personal data to which SAETA has access will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing. The foregoing notwithstanding, they will be conserved, duly blocked, for the legally envisaged periods, particularly that of prescription of any type of actions that may be derived from the relationship maintained with the user or to deal with requests from authorities.
It is recorded that the data processor does not perform automatic variations, nor does it obtain profiles or perform segmentation work based on the information it obtains from its users.
Additionally, it is indicated that the data will not be used for any purpose other than that referred to in this section. The foregoing notwithstanding, if the subsequent processing of the data for purposes other than that for which they were collected is planned, before the processing, the user will be provided information on that other purpose and any pertinent additional information.
3.- Legitimation or legal basis of the processing:
The legal basis of legitimation of the processing is:
2.- The fulfilment of legal obligations, including, notably the Spanish Capital Companies Act (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 of 2 July); the Spanish Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July); and the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
1.- The data will be communicated to the following entities:
– The entity SAETA contracts its virtual infrastructure in accordance with a cloud computing model through the entity ”Genetsis” and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
– Bodies and public institutions of the General Administration of the state, autonomous-community and local bodies, judicial authorities and all those to which it is obliged to provide them.
– Heads of web analytics services: the site has the following Google tools enabled. Google Analytics and maps.google.com.
2.- International data transfers (IDTs) are not established.
5.- Rights of the interested parties:
- A) We inform you of your right to exercise your rights of access, rectification or erasure, or the limitation of the processing of your data, or to oppose it and portability. Moreover, we advise you of your right to withdraw the consent given to process your data at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, we remind you, by legal imperative, of your right to present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the data processing is not aligned with the European regulations. It can be accessed through its website: //https://www.aepd.es
- B) How can you exercise those rights?: By writing to SAETA YIELD, S.A. at the address: Avenida de Burgos, 16D, 28036 Madrid or sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, providing a copy of your national identification document or any other document that identifies you. For your convenience, the company SAETA YIELD, S.A. places at your disposal forms for the exercise of your rights.