SAETA YIELD, S.A.
SAETA YIELD, S.A. provides access to the www.saetayield.com website subject to the conditions of use set out below:
Access and users
By accessing the www.saetayield.com website, the USER wholly and unreservedly accepts these CONDITIONS OF USE.
The website service is provided free of charge. However, SAETA YIELD, S.A. reserves the right to make prior registration a prerequisite for shareholder or investor USER access, by means of the User Registration Form, which will be provided to anyone wishing to sign up as a REGISTERED USER.
Should a USER need to register as a REGISTERED USER or provide personal details to access a specific service, the collection and processing of the USERS’ personal information will be subject to the provisions of the Personal Data Security and Protection section.
The user promises to use the website and its services and content in a manner that does not violate current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
It is also prohibited to use the website for illicit or detrimental purposes against SAETA YIELD, S.A., any of the companies belonging to its Group or any third party, in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website.
The www.saetayield.com website provides links to other websites or content that are the property of third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the USER with the option of seeking more information. SAETA YIELD, S.A. will not be responsible for any consequences arising from the USER’s access of such links.
The USER and, in general, any legal or natural person who intends to provide a technical link device from its website to the SAETA YIELD, S.A. website must obtain previous written permission from SAETA YIELD, S.A.. The insertion of the link shall in no event imply the existence of any relationship between SAETA YIELD, S.A. and the owner of the site where the link is inserted, or the acceptance or approval by SAETA YIELD, S.A. of its contents or services.
The creation of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the pages of the SAETA YIELD, S.A. website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- It is forbidden to reproduce, either completely or partially, any of the services or contents of the SAETA YIELD, S.A. website.
- No deep links shall be established with the web pages on the site or its services and no browser or border environments shall be created there.
- The web site containing the hyperlink may not contain any brand, brand name, company sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SAETA YIELD, S.A. or any of the companies belonging to its Group.
- Under no circumstances shall SAETA YIELD, S.A. be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” appears or for the information and manifestations included therein.
SAETA YIELD, S.A. may, unilaterally and without prior warning to the USER, modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications, content, and website services, with the aim of improving the website’s performance.
It also reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, as well as any other special conditions contained in the www.saetayield.com website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual property rights of the content, design, and source code of the www.saetayield.com website, including but not limited to programming, publishing, compilation, order and presentation of its content, images, photographs, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, brands, brand names, and other information included on the website, are owned by SAETA YIELD, S.A. and the companies belonging to its Group or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorisation for the use of those elements, being duly protected under the national and international legislation for intellectual and industrial property. Accessing the website does not entail any property rights on the part of the user.
It is also expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, adapt, alter or modify, distribute, market, publicly communicate and/or carry out any other action that constitutes an infringement of current Spanish and/or international regulations governing intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or to use the website content without previous express written permission from SAETA YIELD, S.A.
Similarly, all brand names, brands, or signs contained on the website are protected by the Trademark Act (17/2001) of 7 December and other community and international legislation.
The user must use the content and information contained on the www.saetayield.com website diligently, correctly and legally and, in particular, for personal and not commercial purposes, without removing or altering the content, and respecting its original form.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
SAETA YIELD, S.A. does not give any guarantees and is in no case responsible for damages or detriment of any nature that may result in:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or content.
- The lack of utility, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its services or content for satisfying user requirements, activities or specific results or expectations.
- The existence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission of content by users.
- Users making use of the Website and its services or content in a manner that is illicit, negligent, fraudulent, or violates these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted usage or public order.
- The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- Failure by third parties to fulfil the obligations or commitments assumed with regard to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the services provided by the Website is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, SAETA YIELD, S.A. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the provision of the Website service or any of its constituent services.
Translation into English
All information and documentation available in English on this website is for information purposes only. In case of discrepancies between the English version and the original Spanish version, the latter shall prevail.
Applicable jurisdiction and law
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by Spanish law.
SAETA YIELD, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s registered address for all matters or actions deriving from the provision of the Website and its related services and content and with regard to the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the provisions herein. In the event that the User is domiciles outside Spain, SAETA YIELD, S.A. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
© 2015 SAETA YIELD, S.A. All rights reserved.